Celebrating Our Community
A philanthropic event by Webspec Design.
Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- Submitting organizations must be able to provide proof that they are 501c3 certified.
- Nonprofit organization must be located within the state of Iowa.
- A nonprofit representative must be willing to travel to Urbandale the week of August 15, 2016 for an in-person video interview if chosen as a finalist.
- A nonprofit representative must be able to attend the Webspec Design anniversary celebration, where awards will be announced (evening of September 15, 2016) if chosen as a finalist.
- Submissions accepted online only at celebration.webspecdesign.com.
- Only one entry per nonprofit organization will be considered. If more than one entry is submitted, the entry submitted first will be considered the final entry.
- Application period opens Monday, July 18, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. and closes Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. CT.
- All submissions will be reviewed by staff members of Webspec Design, and five finalists will be chosen based on merit and potential impact the award can make on those served by the nonprofit. These finalists will then move on to a second round of online voting, where one finalist will be selected for the grand prize award.
- All submitting organizations will be notified of their status no later than Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
- Online voting will open on Thursday, September 1, 2016 (12:00 p.m. CT.) and close on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. CT.
- Online voting will be available on a public website and open to any individual to participate in. One vote will be allowed per IP address.
- Webspec Design will be distributing five total monetary awards, including:
- Four, $1,250 monetary awards
- One, $5,000 grand prize award
- No purchase necessary.
- Webspec Design reserves the right to use nonprofit organization and contact name during and following promotion of this contest.
- Webspec Design reserves the right to use photographs and video of nonprofit organization representatives during and following promotion of this contest.